Employment Opportunity - Membership Liaison
The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking to hire an experienced Membership Liaison. The Membership Liaison acts as the link between the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce members and the Chamber’s Board of Directors. The candidate will work according to the policies, principles, procedures, and culture of the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. The candidate will carry out duties established by the Board and overseen by the President.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Top-shelf research skills
- Great organizational skills
- Being able to understand and execute complex instructions.
- Outstanding computer skills
- Develop and effective program of membership development that retains current members and grows membership by 10% annually.
- Develop and maintain an effective communications program responsive to the needs of the membership through print, online, and social media outlets.
- Develop and conduct education programs to advance the professional, technical and managerial skills of the membership.
- Develop and conduct a variety of events, including the annual meeting holiday luncheon, to enhance relationship and business building opportunities for the membership.
- Cultivate positive member relations through personal contact.
- Utilize connections and partnerships within the community as appropriate to advance the goals of the Chamber.
- Attend monthly Board meetings when requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and make presentations to groups.
- Ability to use software functions such Microsoft Office, Wild Apricot Facebook, Gmail and Google docs.
- Valid drivers’ license.